Subject: Fwd: 16th Symposium of CTIF - International Youth Leader Commission
From: "CTIF Office" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 19:28:51 +0200

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear CTIF members.

Please see the email below and attachments -  invitation to the 16th 
Symposium of CTIF.

Best regards.

Neza Strmole

-------- Original Message --------

Liebe Kommissionsmitglieder,

in Abstimmung mit Bulgarien darf ich Euch die Einladung und
Informationen zum 16. Symposium der Internationalen
Jugendleiterkommission des CTIF

übermitteln.

Das Symposium wird vom 29.Mai bis zum 01.Juni 2025 in Sofia (Bulgarien)
durchgeführt.

Die Anmeldung sollte bis zum 1.April 2025 vorgenommen werden.

Alle weiteren Details sind den Anlagen zur entnehmen.

Wir freuen uns auf zahlreiche Anmeldungen!

Für Rückfragen wendet euch jederzeit gern an mich!

Herzliche Grüße

****

Dear Commission members,

in coordination with Bulgaria, I would like to send you the invitation
and information on the 16th Symposium of the International Youth Leader
Commission of CTIF

to you.

The symposium will take place from 29 May to 1 June 2025 in Sofia
(Bulgaria).

Registration should be completed by 1 April 2025.

All further details can be found in the attachments.

We are looking forward to many registrations!

If you have any questions, please contact me at any time!

****

Chers membres de la commission,

En accord avec la Bulgarie, j'ai l'honneur de vous adresser l'invitation
et les informations relatives au 16ème symposium de la Commission
internationale des jeunes dirigeants de la CTIF

vous est transmis.

Le symposium se déroulera du 29 mai au 1er juin 2025 à Sofia
(Bulgarie).

L'inscription doit être effectuée jusqu'au 1er avril 2025.

Vous trouverez tous les détails dans les annexes.

Nous nous réjouissons de recevoir de nombreuses inscriptions !

N'hésitez pas à me contacter si vous avez des questions !

Jörn-Hendrik Kuinke

Chairman

CTIF

Youth Leader Commission

Phone: +49 172 38 36 130

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   I 
<http://www.ctif.org> www.ctif.org [1 <http://www.ctif.org> ]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.ctif.org

--